The ALLaN Team is pleased to advise that they have extended their range of online, interactive workshops for students. The new workshops include:
Advancing Your Referencing which takes up from where Kickstart to Referencing left off. It assumes the ability to reference books, journal articles and simple web documents and extends those skills to secondary sources, block quotes, complex websites, non-text sources, online dictionaries, and what to do when referencing information is not available.
- Analyse the question
- Develop and compose the parts of their essay, and
- Review their essay
These new online workshops will join the ALLaN's rotating 7 day schedule. Students simply register online and are emailed the link to the relevant resources and their workshop in Adobe Connect. Workshops are friendly, informal and last up to one hour.
- Introduction to essay writing - 31 May 12pm-1pm
- Sitting exams - strategies and tips - 1 June 6pm-7pm
- Kickstart to referencing - 4 June 11am-12pm
- Advancing your Referencing - 11 June 11am-12pm
- Kickstart to study - 25 June 11am-12pm
Students can register for these and other workshops via: http://student.csu.edu.au/study/skills