How does it all work?
- Request your home delivery items through Primo by selecting ‘home delivery’ in the drop down menu (only eligible students and staff will have this option).
- Not sure how to request books? Check out our “Find and request books” online tutorial.
- Remember: you will need a CSU card to request books.
- If the book is available we will post it out to you the next working day. If it is on loan we will post it to you as soon as it is returned.
- We post to the address you have given CSU. Check or change your address by logging in to ‘Your Personal Details’ under the Administration tab on your student webpage.
|Brigid getting books ready for the post|
- Look for your reply paid slip inside the front cover of your book - we provide one in each parcel.
- If items are not requested by other patrons, they can be renewed for up to 20 weeks for undergraduates and 60 weeks for higher degree students.
- Keep the packaging the books came in. When you are ready to return your books, bundle them up in the original package, stick the reply paid label on top and put it straight in the post.
- The time taken by Australia Post to deliver a parcel will vary depending on your location. Please allow plenty of time for your books to get back to us by their due date!
|The Bathurst mail van; loaded up and ready to go|
Have you used our free reply-paid postal service? Do you like it? Do you have any suggestions for how we can improve it?
Please let us know what you think by filling out a Comments & Suggestions form.
Any Questions? Ask a Librarian!