Not all subjects have exams, but for those that do, the exam period for Session 3 runs from 8-12 February. Are you feeling prepared?
Head on over to CSU’s Exams page for all the information on where to go, when to go there, what to bring (and what not to bring!) and what to do if something goes wrong.
How about checking out some past exams to get you in the mood? CSU’s exam search is where you'll find copies of any past exams that have been made available by your lecturer (unfortunately not ALL papers will be here).
CSU’s Learning Support team provides free support services 7 days a week for all CSU students – and the good news for Distance Ed students is that you don’t have to meet on campus. You can get help from an ALLaN advisor by email or over the phone - whatever works for you.
CSU Library has loads of really great books to help you get organised and beat exam stress. Here are just a few that are in our collection:
- The exam skills handbook: achieving peak performance by Stella Cottrell
- Exam stress? no worries! by Su Dorland
- Passing exams: a guide for maximum success and minimum stress by Dawn Hamilton
- The mature student's study guide: essential skills for those returning to education or distance learning by Catherine Dawson
- Improve Your Study Skills Teach Yourself by Bernice Walmsley
- Study skills for dummies By Doreen Du Boulay
Take care of yourselves and good luck!