- Received your student ID card? You will need your student card to borrow books and resources from our Campus Libraries.
- Explored your Library services? Online Library Workshops will run from 10th November to 15th December.
- Checked your Subject Outline for textbooks, recommended readings and assessment due dates?
- Set aside reading time? Selected articles and book chapters may be on eReserve. To access, search Primo using your subject code.
- Added time for background reading? Access journal databases and eBooks via Primo Search, or follow the links your lecturer has provided.
- Organised your readings? Before session starts, you can download, print, or attach the readings to citations in your Endnote library.
- When do you learn best? Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you commute to work? May be a great study opportunity
- Enjoy time with family and friends
- Make time to relax
Help is always available. Develop your study skills or explore CSU Services and Support.