Some of these include:
- Improved access to electronic resources in Primo Search;
- Courtesy notices have been introduced – something users have been requesting for a while;
- A Library widget for the new Student Portal home page allows users to see what items they have on loan and the due dates;
- Faster processing of requests;
- Electronic delivery of loan receipts rather than printed slips;
- Users are able to see their position in queue for requested material.
- Photocopy requests are now called digitisation requests in Primo Search;
- Links to journal articles have changed; you now click on the database name instead of the “go” button;
- Renewing conditions have changed from a maximum number of renewals to a maximum renewal period;
- Some links may not work in older versions of Internet Explorer, so you may need to either upgrade or change browsers;
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues please contact us on 1800 808 369 or use our Ask a Librarian service.