Are you starting your studies today? Or, doing well, but wanting to get a little more organised?
The Library can help you get off to a great start for Session 2.
Remember to apply for your CSU ID Card so you can request and borrow books, and request scans:
- Apply online
- Activate your username and password online. Go to student.csu.au and click on 'Activate My Account'
- a quick tour of the Library
- news and updates
- information on how to borrow, return, copy, print, scan and request items and journal articles
- live chat sessions
- web help
- online workshops
- Watchit tutorials
- information on how to find the right resources
- use course codes to search Primo for eReserve readings
- use titles and authors on your reading lists to search Primo for items on Special Reserve or in the general collections
- check your Subject Library Resource Guides
or Ask a Librarian.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter today.