The Library adds new titles to the Collection every week. You can view the complete list of new titles on the Library New Titles page. Take a quick look at these.
- Playful Writing: 150 open-ended explorations in emergent literacy - Check Availability
- In the Public Interest: Protecting Whistleblowers and those who speak out -Check Availability
- Sport and Social Movements: from the local to the global - Check Availability
- The Fearsome, Frightening, Ferocious Box - Check Availability
- Efficient and Effective Research: a Toolkit for Research Students and Developing Researchers - How to write a thesis and journal articles. A structured approach to presenting theses. Comprehensive processes of efficient article writing. Effective research: how to do case, interview and action research. How to do do case research: a comprehensive framework for modern researchers. How to do (convergent) interviewing: a methodology to start a research project. How to do action research and report it for an academic audience. Check Availability