A warm welcome to all Residential School students coming on campus in the next few weeks.
We hope you find your way to the Library during the course of your stay.
We can help with:
- how to use the Library catalogue (Primo Search)
- finding and borrowing books
- how to find information using a wide range of resources including journal databases and ebooks
- showing you around the Library (don't forget to bring your CSU Student ID card)
- and so much more, all you have to do is Ask Us!
The Library is open session hours during your residential School, with virtual Ask a Librarian services including live chat, phone, fourm and web forms being available too.
You can find the Library in the Learning Commons on campus or take a virtual tour.
The Learning Commons 24/7 zone is available to you outside Library opening hours by swiping your student ID card for access. Your student card is also your library card!
Inside the 24/7 zone you will find computers, printers, wireless Internet, parent's room, vending machines and assisitive technology facilities. Find out more about the Learning Commons on each campus here.