- Discovering Computers : Technology in a World of Computers, Mobile Devices, and the Internet - Provides students only with what they really need to know to be successful digital citizens in college and beyond. Check Availability
- The sun dancin' : people and place in Coonabarabran - History of Forky Mountain Reserve Burrabeedee Mission from the 1880s until people left under the influence of the assimilation policy of the 1950s.
- How To Do Your Research Project - A Guide
for Students in Education and Applied Social
Sciences. Check Availability
- Screenwriting - Reveals the mysteries behind how the best scripts are written and reach the screen. Check Availability
- The Forgotten Rebels of Eureka - 'The uncut story of the day the Australian people found their voice'. Check Availability
- Flavor Chemistry of Wine and Other Alcoholic
Beverages - Describes the advances in flavor
chemistry research related to alcoholic beverages.
- Scenes of Reading - Is Australian Literature a World Literature? Check Availability
- The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Major Social Theorists - Offers significant updates and revisions to the original Blackwell Companion published a decade ago. Check Availability
Check out the complete list of new titles on our-new look New Titles page.