CSU Library is hosting a trial of an online and interactive Study Skills resource known as skills4studycampus.
Skills4studycampus is an interactive e-learning resource which is based on the philosophy of Dr Stella Cottrell, bestselling author of The study skills handbook. It offers a mix of instruction, practice, activities, reflection, and testing to help in the development of study skills.
This resource consists of a series of modules:
- Getting ready for academic study
- Reading and note-making
- Critical thinking skills
- Writing skills
- Referencing and plagiarism
- Groupwork and presentations
- Exam skills
- Projects, dissertations and reports
- Employability and personal development
- Confidence with numbers.
Check out this short introductory video to learn more:
You can access skills4study from our Trial eResources page, and you can submit feedback using our feedback form.
Please note: You need to register to use this site, but registering is free and easy:
- Go to our Trial eResources page and click on the link to Skills4studycampus
- Make sure that any and all popup blockers are turned off (or set them to always allow popups from this site)
- Go to “First time accessing the resource?” at the bottom of the screen, and click on the link to register
- Complete the registration form
- You will receive an email from skills4studycampus confirming your details.