Below is a selection of new e-Books added to the collection this week:
- Desk Encyclopedia of Plant and Fungal Virology - 85 chapters that highlight recent advances in our knowledge of the viruses that infect plants and fungi. Check Availability
- Feline Dentistry : oral assessment, treatment, and preventative care - A guide to the diagnosis and management of general dental problems as well as problems unique to cats. Check Availability
- Film Marketing - Focuses on the film industry as a whole. Check Availability
- Gene Transfer and the Ethics of First-in-Human Research : lost in translation - Examines the ethical and policy dimensions of testing interventions in human beings. Check Availability
- HTML, XHTML, and CSS bible - Explains the basic structure and necessary formatting to create a static and dynamic page on the Internet. Check Availability
- Joomla! Start to Finish : how to plan, execute, and maintain your web site - Everything you need to know to plan and maintain a Joomla! site. Check Availability
- Oncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses - A handbook of cancer care from the technician perspective. Check Availability
- Radiology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care - Covers the key aspects of imaging that are of relevance to anaesthetists and intensivists. Check Availability
- Research Writing in Dentistry - Practical guide to selecting, designing, and writing up a research project. Check Availability
- Screening Generation X : the politics and popular memory of youth in contemporary cinema - Examines popular representations of Generation X in American and British film. Check Availability
View more new eBooks here select the week then the 'E-Resources (web sites, electronics books)' link.
More information on e-Books is here.