Below is a selection of new e-Books added to the collection this week:
- Clinical Coach for Nursing Excellence - Accelerate your mastery of the important knowledge, skills, and attitudes you need to succeed as an RN. Check Availability
- Dental Caries : the disease and its clinical management - Includes coverage of the disease in all its variety, from eruption of the first primary tooth to the prevalent forms of the disease in older patients. Check Availability
- Essentials of Pharmaceutical Chemistry - Covers all the core material necessary to provide an understanding of the basic chemistry of drug molecules. Check Availability
- High Definition Cinematography - Provides the explanations, definitions, and workflows that today's cinematographers and camera operators need to make the transition. Check Availability
- Illustrated Guide to Equine Diseases - Covers an extensive range of diseases with a multitude of diagnostic references. Check Availability
- Medical Disorders in Pregnancy : a manual for midwives - Provides an outline of common medical disorders that may be affected by pregnancy or which may cause pregnancy complications. Check Availability
- Peer Groups and Children's Development : psychological and educational perspectives - Considers the experiences of school-aged children with their peer groups and its implications for their social, personal and intellectual development. Check Availability
- Restraint and Handling of Wild and Domestic Animals - Introduction to the basic principles of animal restraint and an overview of techniques for vertebrate wild and domestic animals. Check Availability
- Sound and Music for the Theatre : the art and technique of design - Traces the entire process of sound design from initial concept through closing night. Check Availability
View more new eBooks here select the week then the 'E-Resources (web sites, electronics books)' link.
More information on e-Books is here.