With CSU Library’s extensive collection of databases, you will find all sorts of great journal article that will help you complete your assignments. There are great Wine & Food Science databases that will meet your assignment and research needs, including:
- AGRICOLA - US National Agriculture Library databases: NAL Online Public Access Catalog, Article Citation Database.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Index (ANR-Index) [2000 to Present]
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Index Archive (ANR-Index Archive) [1975-2000]
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Research (ANR-Research)
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Archive (ANR-Research Archive)
- Biological Abstracts [1995 - Dec 2001] & Biosis Previews
- Commonwealth Agriculture Bureau International (CAB Abstracts) [1990 to Present] -Agriculture, leisure, recreation, rural sociology and tourism.
- CSIRO electronic journals
- DPI's Electronic LIbrary eXchange for Information Resources (ELIXER) -Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment, agriculture, mineral resources, conservation and land management.
- Food Sciences and Technology Abstracts (FSTA) -Food science, food technology and food-related human nutrition literature. Coverage from 1969-.
Plus there are general databases that cover a wide range of topics, including ANZ Newsstand (Online newspaper service featuring full-text of Australian and New Zealand newspapers), Current Contents Connect (Tables of contents, citations and abstracts from all disciplines), TVNews (Australian free-to-air television news, current affairs, and selected documentaries, available as digitised video), plus many more.
Our Selected Links, Professional Associations, and Blogs and Podcasts pages are collections of Wine & Food Sciences-related links, professional associations, blogs and podcasts that will be useful to your study. This is a growing area with more links to be added regularly, so if you know a link that should be on our list, please let us know!