Thursday, March 01, 2007

How do I use the Library catalogue?


Not sure how to use the Library catalogue? Don't know where to begin to look for books and other resources for your first assignment? Having problems requesting a book from another CSU Library? Not sure where to go for help?

Why not try:


  • SmartSkills - web based tutorials on everything from how to analyse your essay topic to effective searching techniques for journal databases and the web. The catalogue tutorial (takes about 25 minutes to complete) teaches you everything you need to know about the catalogue. (Access via the Library web site - click on the SmartSkills link.)

  • How do I guides - How do I find a book, renew my loan, check my library record, or request a book from another CSU Library.

  • Ask a Question - online help desk

  • DE free call - 1800 808 369

No comments:

Post a Comment